New Tech - Combustible Phones

As if cell phone radiation wasn't killing you quick enough, Samsung's Galaxy S4 may now be spontaneously combusting.

According to Fox and Yahoo News, a girl in Northern Texas had her phone melt while charging overnight after she stashed it underneath her pillow.

Samsung representatives blame an aftermarket battery for the mishap and even went as far as to push blame back on the girl, stating that because the phone was placed under a pillow, it overheated due to a lack of airflow while charging.

This of course is worrisome for the thousands of sleep texters who find it necessary to sleep with their favorite electronic cuddle buddies.

Samsung claims to be replacing the girl's phone and further investigating into the situation, in hopes of clarifying the the cause to the mishap. Let's hope this situation gets resolved before something like this happens by accident.